You can call us on +442045254755. You can also contact customer service via the contact form on our website or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
The delivery time depends on the selected handling option.
Express handling: 0-3 weeks delivery time. Express Handling additionaly includes immediate shipping op products that are on express stock.
Standard handling: 3-4 weeks delivery time.
Economy handling: 4-8 weeks delivery time.
Unfortunately, GeT Cameras does not offer the option to loan cameras. We offer our cameras at extremely low prices; as a result, we had to leave out the option to loan cameras.
GeT Cameras support the following payment options:
- Ideal (free of charge)
- Bancontact (free of charge)
- Payment in advance (free of charge)
- GiroPay (1,7% payment fee)
- Sofort online bank transfer (1,7% payment fee)
- Visa (2,5% payment fee)
- Mastercard (2,5% payment fee)
- PayPal (3,5% payment fee)
- American Express (1,7% payment fee)
The price per piece is mentioned for every product. Our cameras are on average 30 to 50% cheaper than similar products, because of our smart business model:
- Low Margins: Margins per camera are low, because we are convinced that every project or product starts with the order of a single camera. By offering a low price for a single piece GeT Cameras creates a win-win situation. This is done by providing an honest price, which makes us believe that you will make an order again. Besides, from 200 pieces on it is possible for us to offer a customer specific price.
- Low Overhead: GeT Cameras can operate on low overhead costs, where costs on every front are minimized and process automation is maximized.
- Economy of scale: Daheng Imaging is the largest machine vision manufacturer in China. In China electrical components are cheaper to buy in bulk. Also, low-priced components in combination with healthy trade relations with sensor manufacturers result into a low purchase price.
product life cycle management
Daheng Imaging has a proven track record of product life cycle management. Momentarily it is still possible to buy the first generation developed cameras of Daheng Imaging. Every vision camera is designed to be available for purchase at least 7 years after the introduction of the camera.
references Daheng Imaging
Daheng Imaging has close relationships with corporate companies like Bosch, Siemens and Western Digital. For an extensive overview visit our Daheng Imaging reference page
We only sell our products to business customers (B2B). This means that the right of withdrawal does not apply to the agreement. We therefore expressly exclude the applicability of the right of withdrawal. Products cannot be returned. Only defective products are eligible for return, after you receive our written permission. In that case, the provisions of article 14 of our general terms and conditions apply.
Handling costs per order
To guarantee our low product prices, we need to charge a fixed handling fee for each order to cover our costs, regardless the size of the order. The more cameras you buy at once, the greater the price advantage.
The handling costs include import of products to the distribution centre in the Netherlands, import and administrationcosts (EU only), packaging and shipping costs to you and excellent (technical) support (customer rating of 9,4/10).
Economy handling €49* (4-8 weeks delivery time)
Standard handling €99* (3-4 weeks delivery time)
Express handling €149* additionally includes immediate shipping of products that are on express stock. (0-3 weeks delivery time)
*Fee per order, not per product
VAT (tax free)
European businesses, who are not established in the Netherlands, with a valid VAT number are able to make purchases excluding VAT. During the ordering process, after filling in company details, the final order overview will automatically show the complete order excluded of VAT. When proceeding it will directly allow you to place your order.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all our industrial cameras because we believe in the quality of our products. Every camera is being tested before it leaves the factory. First, the vision camera undergoes a 7-day long test, the camera is exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures. The second and final test is a 72-hour durability examination.
A standard 1-year warranty applies on all other products.
Our industriel cameras can be used in a variety of applications: agriculture, logistics, factory automation systems, robotics, medical and many more. Thanks to our large camera portfolio, we have the right product for every application. If you wish to be consulted in choosing a camera, feel free to use our contact page
interface (USB vs GigE)
3 different camera interfaces are being sold. They all have their benefits.
The USB2.0 camera interface
is the cheapest and easiest to use of all 3 options. Nevertheless, bandwidth
and cable length are limited. USB2.0 cameras are ideal for applications which require a maximum of 1.3MP at 30fps or 5MP at 7fps, with a cable length that does not exceed 5 meters.
The USB3.0 camera interface is the fastest interface with the highest bandwidth we support, and it uses the least amount of computer processor power out of the 3. Therefore, it is ideal for high resolution and high-speed imaging. The cable length on the other hand, is limited to 4.6 meters. More information about the USB3 Vision camera protocol is available in our blog
The GigE camera interface is often used in machine vision
applications, which require longer cable lengths (>5m). Bandwidth is average (between USB2.0 and USB3.0). This makes it ideal for most machine vision applications. Both 20MP sensors with low framerates as low-resolution cameras with high framerates are available with GigE.
I/O (input / output)
Cameras without I/O
are cheaper, due to having less material costs and a shorter production time. All ”-L” version cameras do not have I/O.
Cameras with I/O are used, when the camera is triggered by hardware.
When selecting a lens, the requirements of the application are important
- When using a machine vision application with low volumes we advise to use our c-mount lenses. The benefits of the c-mount lens are: adjustable aperture / iris and focus, screw to fix the iris and focus, fast and simple assembly and the lens is light sensitive. The downsides of this lens are the size (relatively big) and price (c-mount lenses are the most expensive).
- If you are developing a device, where costs and dimensions are of importance, then an m12 lens is the right choice. The total length of a camera with an m12 lens is relatively shorter to other lenses. When planning on using a m12 lens it is advised to buy a cs-mount camera with a cs to m12 mount adapter. Take note that M12 lenses are only suitable for cameras with the 1/3”, 1/2.5”, 1/2.3’, 1/2” or 1/1.8” sensors.
- If you are making use of geometrical imaging correction or optical deformation is acceptable in your application, then the security m12 or cs-mount lenses are of interest to you. M12 security lenses are only available as a sample or a minimum order of 100 pieces and are specifically selected per project. Most of the times the sample price of such a lens is between 15 and 25 euros, the price of 100 pieces lies between 10 and 15 euros per piece. For orders heading to 500 or 1000 pieces the price per piece will be reduced to 5 a 10 euros per piece. This option is only interesting for volume applications which require at least 100 pieces per year.
Visit our standard lens portfolio product page
to see our lens portfolio or our download page
for our lens calculator.
resolutions (image sensors)
sensors (image sensors)
Daheng Imaging has close relationships with sensor manufacturers such as Sony, OnSemi and Sharp. More information on sensors can be found on the image sensor manufacturer
shutters (global and rolling shutter)
embedded (ARM board, Raspberry Pi)
The following ARM platforms were extensively tested with USB3.0 and GigE cameras by Daheng Imaging:
- NVIDIA Jetson TX1/TX2
- NVIDIA Tegra TK1
- Toradex Apalis TK1 on Ixora Carrier Board
- Raspberry Pi 3B, incl. support of the camera module.
A complete answer including example code can be found on the ARM-Board-WITH-USB3-Camera
The user manual can be found on the download page
. This manual contains a quick start and FAQ area.
The user manual
can be found on our download page . The free SDK is also available on our download page.
shock and vibration
Our cameras are developed to work in harsh environment. Therefore the cameras are tested on shock and vibration according to the leading standards in the market. Here is the detailed specification for these shock and vibration tests:
Parameter of vibration according to the standard GBT2423.11-1997:
• oscillation frequency: f1-f2 10Hz~1KHz
• amplitude: 0.75mm
• Acceleration Spectral Density: 0.1 g²/Hz
• Total root mean square acceleration: 10g
• Random Vibration Time: 1h/per direction
Parameter of shock according to the standard GBT2423.5-1995:
• shock direction: X Y Z Three Axis Direction(Positive and Negative)
• shock time: 18 times(3 times per direction)