LED strobe controller to strobe a LED or machine vision light.
LED Strobe Controller features
- Small size, easy operation
- High trigger frequency: maximum up to 50KHz
- Short trigger response time: ≤10μs
- Triggering modes, can suitable for various work environment
- Wide input voltage range from 12V DC to 48V DC, easy for using the DC power supply on the machine
- LEDs can be overdriven to increase the intensity
- Wide trigger pulse width setting: 10μs ~1023ms can be set
How to install and connect a LED Strobe controller to an industrial vision camera
In our visionblog article "Quickstart 5 steps to trigger LED from Vision Camera using strobe controller"
we have explained how to use this triggerable LED strobe controller